Our Team Leads fulfill our mission to better people’s days by developing a strong, supportive team and helping everyone flourish. They motivate and inspire, set the bar for superior service and quality, and create a welcoming environment. Team Leads ensure that our community—team members and customers alike—always have an exceptional Philz experience.
We make sure that every Philz is a fun, creative and vibrant workplace. A spot where you can be yourself, dress the way you want and have flexibility in your schedule to live your best life. Most importantly, you’ll be part of an environment dedicated to bettering people’s days and building community.
Don’t worry if you’ve never been a barista before. We’ll teach you everything you need to know. In addition, we offer medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401k, flexible scheduling and generous paid time off. We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse workforce.
Sound too good to be true? Stop by any of our Philz locations and ask a team member how they enjoy their job and their experience so far - nothing better than a first hand account!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Essential functions of job
● Ability to operate machinery and make general observations in regards to safety and accuracy of work using visual acuity
● Ability to remain in a stationary position for a minimum of 3 hours
● Ability to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel
● Ability to life up to 50 pounds
● Ability to grasp, finger, and reach
● Ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word
● Ability to lift 3 pounds to shoulder height repetitively
At Philz, we are an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories, arrest and conviction records.