Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
What you'll be doing
- Installs/removes/troubleshoots beverage equipment in multiple retail locations
- Scheduled, performs and maintains a record of regular manufacturer recommended preventative maintenances for beverage equipment
- Maintains a stock of parts and tools to preform common repairs for retail beverage equipment.
- Provides exceptional verbal and written communication and customer service to our team members
- Able to read and use service manuals and wiring diagrams for troubleshooting
- Punctual, reliable and professional in person and over the phone
- Smoothly hands off repairs considered outside of scope to contractors
- Ensures timely and precise calibration of equipment to meet recipes
- Strong habits around keeping parts, equipment, tools and vehicle in a safe and secure manner to prevent injury or theft.
What you'll need to succeed
- Driving ability and experience: Valid driver's license, with a clean driving record for three years.
- Basic Plumbing and Electrical Skills: Working with flare and compression fittings, faucets, toilets, 120/220VAC and low DC component multimeter testing
- Personality: Presentable, punctual, outgoing and attentive to our customer's and team members requests.
- Communication: Stellar communication skills, troubleshooting and thinking on your feet both verbally and via email.
- Strong interest in coffee and food quality
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed