The Supply Chain Analyst will report directly to the Product Supply Manager. The Supply Chain Analyst will assist in day-to-day inventory management, special projects and data analysis, and the lifecycle of supply chain processes at the Philz Roasting Plant. The position will work closely with key stakeholders including Retail Operations, Customer Service, Coffee Roasting & Production, Food Program, Warehouse Operations, and Logistics/Distribution. We are seeking an independent self-starter who is genuine, creative, a team player, and has an affinity for data/analytics and solving complex problems in short notice. Philz is a rapidly growing company and this role requires an ability to quickly climb the learning curve and contribute right away!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Create and manage inventory forecasts. Work with cross functional teams to understand customer demand and timeline requirements.
- Assisting in purchasing recommendations of packaging components, retail products, food items, and other necessary materials to the Philz Coffee production and fulfillment process.
- Work with 3rd party distributors, suppliers, and other external partners.
- Assist in and complete monthly physical inventory cycle counting, reconciliation, and metrics.
- Assist in data analysis and execution of objectives related to key projects and initiatives in conjunction with Project Leads within the Product Supply group.
- Participate in evaluation, setup, and implementation of key technology systems.
- Work with cross-functional departments to streamline processes and identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Work with Sales and Purchasing departments to forecast customer demand, manage supplier capacity and lead times, and achieve inventory goals.
- Provide external and internal audit support.
- Ability to disseminate complex information into digestible reports or presentations.