This role will Better Days by providing administrative support to the roasting plant and warehouse facility. You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of the various elements of the safety and training programs and initiatives while enforcing industry regulations and practices.
● At least 2 years related experience in safety, environmental and/or compliance
● Excellent presentation and communication skills
● Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
● Keen ability to lead and develop programs
● MS Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel required
● Read, write and speak English