This role Betters Days by empowering the retail team to continuously improve the customer and team member experience in our stores. Retail Analytics has a broad scope to help us gather, understand, and distribute actionable information. We’re a growing company, so you will have the opportunity to answer critical questions and drive our understanding of our business, customers, and team. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations Design, you will design and generate all of Philz’s retail-facing reporting.
● Demonstrated quantitative skills, such as a degree in economics, statistics, computer science
● 3-4 years work experience in an analytical field
● Passion for ensuring a great user experience with any work product you create and demonstrated ability to present complex information in a clear, simple way to inspire action
● Strong data structuring and retrieval skills using SQL, HiveQL or other scripting languages
● Experience with BI tools like Looker, Domo, Tableau, Power BI
● Attention to detail and drive for accuracy
● Enthusiasm to learn and figure things out